CS 70 at UC Berkeley
The primary resources for this course are the lecture notes, discussion worksheets, and homework assignments on the front page.
Videos produced in the past or the current semester.
- Fall 2015 Midterm 2 Walkthrough (Sinho Chewi, Alvin Wan)
- Fall 2015 Midterm 3 Walkthrough (Professor Jean Walrand)
- Fall 2015 Midterm 3 Walkthrough (Sinho Chewi, Alvin Wan)
- Fall 2015 Final Walkthrough Part 1 (Sinho Chewi, Alvin Wan)
- Fall 2015 Final Walkthrough Part 2 (Sinho Chewi, Alvin Wan)
- Spring 2016 Midterm 1 Walkthrough (Professor Satish Rao)
- Spring 2016 Midterm 2 Walkthrough (Professor Satish Rao, Professor Jean Walrand)
- Fall 2016 Midterm 1 Walkthrough (Sinho Chewi, Courtney Vu, Alvin Wan)
- Fall 2016 Midterm 1 Graph Problem (Sinho Chewi)
The link below teaches you how to get LaTeX set up.
The followings are links to my favorite LaTeX tutorial. They cover the most basic to slightly advanced LaTeX, which you may need in this course.
If you get stuck, Stack Overflow may be one of your best friends.
These tips have been collected through the years from professors, past and present. You can also check out the Learning How To Learn Coursera for other general tips.